Given the announcement made by the Prime Minister yesterday (22nd September), we have had to make some changes to our clubhouse rules and we ask that you follow them to the best of your ability.
- Entry, and exit, to the clubhouse is via the front door.
- Face coverings are to be worn when entering, moving within and leaving the Clubhouse – At all times unless you are sat at table.
- It is table service only both inside and outside. Orders will taken by servers or can be made by text. When ordering please state your membership card number or whether you will be paying cash or by card.
- No standing/loitering anywhere, even outside.
- Tables of no more than 6, the only exception is for households greater than 6. This means living together in the same house. (A genuine support bubble i.e. for a single person living alone)
- Members are not allowed to circulate and mix-tables.
- Children are not allowed to wander around the clubhouse, they must stay at the table with their parents or whoever is their responsible adult.
- Members who have participated in exercise are expected, as a matter of basic hygiene, to be clean and be non-sweaty before coming into the bar for a drink. They can of course sit at an outside table.
- The clubhouse must be closed at 10.00pm. That is the last ‘customer’ must have left the premises. Last orders will therefore be at 9.30pm.
This will be up and running from Thursday.
Please bear with us as we continue to work through the new guidelines. Your continued support is much appreciated, please continue to make every effort to support the club by utilising our bar facilities regularly, it truly is appreciated by all!